KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY HEALTHY
The NOLA Project is fully committed to facilitating an environment for patrons, artists, and students that is healthy, safe, and guided by science. We will be adhering to the guidance issued by the CDC as it relates to summer camps. That information can be found HERE.
Specifically, we will require the following:
• Students age 16 and older must be fully vaccinated to participate.
• Should the vaccines be determined safe and useful in children, all students will be asked to be vaccinated.
• All students will be temperature checked each day at check-in.
• All students will be required to wear masks while inside.
• Social distancing of 3' will be maintained throughout.
• Regular breaks will be planned for hand washing and disinfecting.
• Any student feeling unwell is asked to NOT attend that day, and any student who becomes ill will be sent home for the day out of precaution.
• At all performances, audiences will remained masked and seated in socially distant form.
• Strict limits will be placed on the total number of students participating in order to reduce risk.
Since we will be using Loyola University's campus and facilities, we will also adhere to any University protocols related to stopping the spread of Covid-19.
We understand that this pandemic is a fluid situation and that situations and circumstances may alter, resulting in revised guidelines issued by the CDC as well as state and city officials. We commit to always abiding by the guidance and rules set forth by the city of New Orleans, the state of Louisiana, and the Center for Disease Control.